- A robust timber structure – Using 44mm pressure treated redwood timber, which is all selected from renewable sources. Included are all necessary timber supports and fixings, along with an external wooden ladder and internal Stainless Steel ladder.
- Metal braces – All pools that require metal braces are included in the structure kit. These are cleverly boxed in to keep the wonderful timber aesthetics.
- Foam and Felt underlay – Giving our tailored liners a beautiful soft touch as well as added protection, complete with spray adhesive and underlay tape.
- White Goods Kit – Endurance skimmers embody the latest in technological innovation to guarantee reliability and quality.
- Wooden Pool Ladder – All Nazca wooden structure kits now contain our new removable stainless steel ladder, making tailor made covers simple to use.
- Just add your choice of Pool Liner from our range. Choose from Sand, White, Green, Grey, Light Blue & Adriatic Blue. (other patterned options available upon request)
- Filtration Kit includes the reliable iflo 0.75hp pump and filter package as well as essential plumbing kit to complete your installation. Upgrade by choosing our own British-made Argonaut Pump and Filtration package for an even better performance.
- Maintenance Kit includes backwash hose, chemical starter kit, vac head, vac hose, telescopic pole, leaf net and brush – everything you need to keep your pool beautifully clean.
Please Note: You will need to either have a flat/level pre-existing hard standing, or create a solid base for your pool to stand on. Our recommendation would be a 150mm thick concrete base with reinforcing mesh.
However, if you are confident that the area where the hard standing for the pool is strong enough you can start building the structure. If you are unsure, consult a ground engineer as you may need to modify an existing base. It is very important that the result on the concrete is smooth and level as water will always find a level and show, if the pool structure is not level.
Due to this pool having a strap system the user may want to put a thin screed inside the pool to hide the strap. This must be level and smooth as any imperfection in the floor will show through the floor of the liner.