Great value for money – An affordable quality wooden pool, supplied and fitted for less than the price of a family holiday!
Enhances your garden – The natural wood structure is aesthetically pleasing and will blend beautifully into your garden landscape.
10-Year Pro-rata warranty on the structure.
Please note delivery is not included, please see downloads for delivery area price bands (excluding VAT).
The pools are made to order. There is usually a 6 to 8 week lead time but this can change.
Please call us on 0208 941 6618 to find out further information. Pool Accessories are priced based on being ordered with the Nazca Pool. If ordered separately, additional delivery charges may apply.
The Nazca Wooden pools make maximum use of your outdoor space.
- Built to last with sustainable materials Precision cut from carefully selected timber, before being pressure-treated to protect against decay, fungal and insect attack.
- Multi-purpose pool can be converted to an exercise pool, by adding a counter current system or used as a conventional pool for the family.
- Easy installation; can be installed above-ground or in-ground. Installation typically takes a couple of days once the base is laid. Can all be converted to an exercise pool, by adding a counter current system or used as a conventional pool for the family.
All NAZCA pools come with Structure Kits which contain the following:
- A robust timber structure – Using 44mm pressure treated redwood timber, which is all selected from renewable sources. Included are all necessary timber supports and fixings, along with an external wooden ladder and internal Stainless Steel ladder.
- Metal braces – All pools that require metal braces are included in the structure kit. These are cleverly boxed in to keep the wonderful timber aesthetics.
- Foam and Felt underlay – Giving our tailored liners a beautiful soft touch as well as added protection, complete with spray adhesive and underlay tape.
- White Goods Kit – Endurance skimmers embody the latest in technological innovation to guarantee reliability and quality.
- Wooden Pool Ladder – All Nazca wooden structure kits now contain our new removable stainless steel ladder, making tailor made covers simple to use.
- Just add your choice of Pool Liner from our range. Choose from Sand, White, Green, Grey, Light Blue & Adriatic Blue. (other patterned options available upon request)
- Filtration Kit includes the reliable iflo 0.75hp pump and filter package as well as essential plumbing kit to complete your installation. Upgrade by choosing our own British-made Argonaut Pump and Filtration package for an even better performance. Filter media included.
- Maintenance Kit includes backwash hose, chemical starter kit, vac head, vac hose, telescopic pole, leaf net and brush – everything you need to keep your pool beautifully clean.
You will need to either have a flat/level pre-existing hard standing, or create a solid base for your pool to stand on. Our recommendation would be a 150mm thick concrete base with reinforcing mesh. However, if you are confident that the area where the hard standing for the pool is strong enough you can start building the structure. If you are unsure, consult a ground engineer as you may need to modify an existing base. It is very important that the result on the concrete is smooth and level as water will always find a level and show, if the pool structure is not level.
Due to this pool having a strap system the user may want to put a thin screed inside the pool to hide the strap. This must be level and smooth as any imperfection in the floor will show through the floor of the liner.