The walls and the top of the Certikin Deluxe Wooden Pools are constructed from the highest specification of Scandinavian redwood, and this structural timber has a 10-year guarantee. Certikin Wooden frame pools have no side buttresses which can be unattractive and take up valuable space, nor do they require any concreted-in steel supports, which ultimately, makes the installation process much easier.
The wooden walls are professionally notched to guarantee ease of build and strength of the construction, its steel plates and foot shoes have been designed specifically to remove the need for extra external bracing found on other wooden pools. Certikin wooden pools are amongst the strongest free-standing swimming pools on the market. A single plank wooden deck (300mm wide, 50mm thick) adds strength to the top lip of the pool.
The entry ladder is manufactured from 316-grade stainless steel with a double top tread and added structural support bar to reduce liner wear; whilst the exit ladder is beautifully constructed to match the rest of the wooden pool, with hardwood treads and softwood sides. All wooden frame pools come with a full-size Certikin skimmer with inlets and suction fittings.
A number of different options and sizes are available (see options below), though all wooden frame pools have a 52in (approx. 1.3m) wall depth.
Please note, delivery can take between 2 to 6 weeks depending on factory workload – we will be happy to give an estimate of delivery time based on current workload.
- Choice of sizes available (please note sizes quoted are external dimensions)
- Structural timber is highest specification Scandinavian redwood with a 10 year guarantee
- No side buttresses or concreted-in steel supports necessary
- Notched walls for ease of construction
- No need for external bracing – one of the strongest free-standing pools available
- Steel plates and foot shoes
- Single plank wooden deck (300mm wide, 50mm thick)
- Entry ladder manufactured from 316-grade stainless steel
- Wooden exit ladder to match pool
- 52in wall depth (approx. 1.3m)