Dura Pro Heat Pumps
£3,289.00 – £5,829.00 (inc. VAT)
Dura Pro Heat Pumps are an efficient and environmentally friendly way to heat your pool water. They are quiet running and feature a corrosion-proof cabinet, digital controls, an oversized titanium heat exchanger (resistant to salt and chlorine) and evaporator, and rotary or scroll compressor. All functions are microprocessor controlled. Dura pool heater units include automatic hot gas defrosting to help extend your pool season.
Duratech pool heaters are designed and manufactured in Belgium using high quality components to produce an efficient and reliable pool heater.
Economically priced and suitable for all types of outdoor swimming pool, Dura heat pumps benefit from oversized, titanium heat exchangers making them highly resistant to corrosion by salt, chlorine and bromine.
The Dura Pro builds on the excellent Dura range to deliver a pump that’s even more efficient than the Dura+. Dura Pro pumps can reach extremely high coefficients of performance regardless of outside temperature, meaning pools are swim-ready in no time, with temperature adjustable in steps of 0.1°C.
DuraLink is a connectivity feature that will allow the Dura Pro range to be monitored and controlled remotely by a suitable mobile device.
Choose Your Options
Pumps should ideally be installed outdoors and, as with any pool heating pump, you should always allow for adequate airflow to the unit.
- Soft Start Technology: When the Dura Pro Inverter heat pump starts, soft start reduces the current peak on the electricity supply
- Inverter technology makes it possible to reach extremely high C.O.P. The desired water temperature can be adjusted in steps of 0.1 °C.
- Inverter driven pumps automatically optimise the refrigerant flow rate by varying the speed of both the fan and the compressor.
- Comes with a 5” full colour touch screen display.
- Easy to use digital control panel.
- Low noise, multi-speed fan.
- Automatic hot gas defrosting.
- Titanium heat exchanger.
- Operates in air temperatures as low as -15 °C.
- Capable of heating and cooling, all year round.
- Comes complete with a winter cover.
- Includes condensate and drain grommets
- Imperial adapter kit available
The Dura Pro Heat Pumps heat pumps come with a 2-year warranty
- 2-years parts warranty on all components in the UK
- Warranty subject to the unit being installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions. Heat pumps are not warrantied for frost damage or poor winterisation and should be drained of all water if not in use over the winter.
Please note that heat pumps require space around them and should be fixed to a solid floor. Pool volumes are based on the assumption that the pool will be covered when not in use and will only be used for a maximum of 6 hours a day.
Please call us on 0208 941 6618 or email us for more information or technical advice.
Why Buy Dura Swimming Pool Heat Pumps from AG Budget?
If you’re looking for a clean and green way of heating your swimming pool, Dura heat pumps are a brilliant option. With a great range of powerful and efficient pool heating pumps, the Dura pool heater selection is sure to have something that covers your needs.
A G Budget are happy to help if you’re having trouble selecting your ideal swimming pool, pool heater or other pool accessories. Get in touch and one of our pool experts will happily talk you through our range of swimming pool accessories.