The HydroPro Heat Pump Type PX Inverter offers an efficient and economical way to heat your pool water. Using new automated modes, the compressor and fan speeds will be varied to reduce noise level and energy consumption by up to 50%.
The SmartGrid technology; the heat pumps are regulated based on the required heat demand, however they can’t be regulated according to the available electricity.
If the amount of self-produced electricity falls below the value that the heat pump and all other consumers require together, external electricity will be needed.
SmartGrid is a digital control input allowing external signals to influence the electricity usage of the heat pumps.
- Energy label A
- The heat pump Inverter provides the opportunity to automatically adjust heating capacities to suit weather conditions
- “All seasons” model works down to -15°C
- Quiet running with low noise rotary compressor and low noise variable speed fan motor
- Automatic heating and cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Easy temperature control with colour touch display
- High efficiency, COP up to 13
- Cabinet made of ABS
- Titanium twisted heat exchanger resistant to salt and chlorine
- Soft start, no voltage peaks
- R32 gas, which has a 3x lower GWP (Global Warming Potential) than the R410A
- 2 year warranty for heat pump, 7 year warranty for compressor and heat exchanger
- Winter cover included
- Wi-Fi module included
- Maximum pool volume depending on environmental conditions
PX/7 – up to 30m3
PX/11 – up to 50m3
PX/14 – up to 60m3
PX/17 – up to 70m3
PX/21 – up to 80m3
PX/25 – up to 120m3
PX/25T (3 phase) – up to 120m3
PX/30 – 90 – up to 150m3
PX/30T (3 phase) – up to 150m3
Please note that the maximum pool volume for these pumps depends on many factors, including the outside air temperature.
The range also uses R32 gas, an environmentally friendly gas, within the compressor which has no harmful effect on the ozone layer. This gas had 3x lower GWP (Global Warming Potential) than the R410A gas.
Pumps should be installed outdoors. As with any heat pump, you should always allow for adequate air flow to the unit.
Units should be installed by a qualified electrician.
Please call us on 0208 941 6618 or email us for more information and to discuss your requirements.