The Poolstyle Inverter is powered by an inverter compressor, it can adjust the heating capacity from 20% to 100% intelligently according to different heating demands. When the season starts and heating demand is high, the Poolstyle Inverter compressor & fan run at 100% for fast heating. When maintaining the pool temperature, the Poolstyle Inverter runs at low speed for energy saving with higher COP. It works down to low temperatures giving you an extended season (April – October)
Thank to its full DC inverter technology, DC compressor & DC fan motor, the Poolstyle has a much higher efficiency than the ON/OFF heat pumps, thus, contributing to saving more energy.
By adopting the brushless DC fan motor and inverter compressor, Poolstyle can smartly adjust the speed of compressors and fan motors according to the temperature of air and water temperature, which enables the heat pump to heat your pool fast.
The Poolstyle can achieve completely soft switching at the start-up stage from an intensity of 0A to 28A (at maximum). While the normal ON/OFF heat pumps start in a current intensity over three times higher, which will greatly impact the electricity system.
Poolstyle can run amazingly quiet at 20dB(A) in silent mode.
Smaller Temperature Fluctuations
Poolstyle Inverter is powered by a full inverter compressor, it has three heating modes – Boost Mode, Smart Mode and Silent Mode
- This unit comes in 7 sizes: 7kw model to 25kw models
- Desired water temperature can be set to be between 10c and 40c
- Requires a flow rate of 2-12m3 an hour from your pump/filter
- Eco Friendly R32 refrigerant gas
- Easy to operate
- Super quiet operation from 7dB(A) lower sound pressure at average 50% capacity
- Digital control panel
- ABS Casing
- Spiral Titanium Heat Exchanger
- 2-year warranty (2-years parts warranty on all components in the UK/ 5-year Heat exchanger warranty. Warranty subject to the unit being installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.)
- WIFI Standard
- Real-time monitoring
- Control anytime anywhere
Please note that heat pumps require space around them and should be fixed to a solid floor. Pool volumes are based on the assumption that the pool will be covered when not in use and will only be used for a maximum of 6 hours a day.
Please call us to discuss installing your heat pump. Heat pumps are not warrantied for frost damage and should be drained of all water if not in use over the winter.