Certikin spa covers are created from the highest-grade materials at our purposely equipped Leeds manufacturing facility.
Rigorous testing has taken place to ensure the finished product meets the requirements for spa covers within the recently launched European Domestic Spa Standard EN17125, and also the safety aspects of the commonly quoted American Standard ASTM F1346-91.
Our spa covers are made to order to almost any size and shape, with some common sizes and colours being held in stock for quick dispatch The use of superior materials throughout results in a premium-quality product offering high levels of durability and heat retention at a competitive price.
All Certikin spa covers benefit from the following features:
• Compliant with European Standard EN17125, and with the safety aspects of American StandardASTM F1346-91
• Closed cell, chemical resistant, heat retention PE foam filled full-length central hinge included as standard
• Three tapered thicknesses: 10cm to 5cm (4” to 2”), 12.5cm to 7.5cm (5” to 3”), 15cm to 10cm (6” to 4”)
• Price bracketed, per tapered thickness, up to 2400mm (94”) and up to 2667mm (105”) – custom sizes and Swimspa covers also available
• Minimum 4 qty lockable, reinforced straps
• Double stitched and reinforced handles for easy use
• 25kg/m³ flame retardant, reinforced, EPS inserts heat sealed in 500G poly
• Air moisture grommets
• YKK zippers
• 12 colour options, all in high-quality UV and mildew-protected marine-grade vinyl
• Serial number included for easy re-ordering
• Easy to use manual or electronic order form
• 3-year pro-rata warranty
To view the order form, please click HERE.
Covers are tailor-made to fit your pool – to your exact custom specifications.
Please call us on 0208 941 6618 or email us for more information, to discuss your requirements, and for a competitive quote.