The Blu-One Portable Pool Hoist is a revolutionary system for manoeuvring persons to and from a swimming pool, dressing room, or any other place in a safe, easy, and dignified way. Once the person has been seated in the system, it will effortlessly lower them into the pool at the press of a button. Although designed primarily for disabled persons, it can be used to assist anyone who struggles to get in and out of a swimming pool using steps, particularly the elderly and those recovering from illness or injury. It is suitable for persons weighing up to 110kg (242.5lbs / 17 stones 4lbs).
The Blu-One hoist has been skilfully designed and engineered, and is internationally patented. To use the system, the person sits on the seat at the front and is pushed to the edge of the pool. Simply operate the brake and lock in position, press the ‘down’ button, and the swimmer is lowered smoothly into the pool. It can be positioned anywhere around the pool and put away when not in use. The system is powered by a 24V rechargeable battery.
The system is equipped with five safety levels:
- Key starter & emergency stop red button
- Handbrake (the up and down controls will not operate unless the handbrake is set)
- As the arms lowers, two rubber-capped stainless steel supports provide additional stability
- The lift is equipped with an emergency manual pump (for use in case of electrical power failure)
- Rubber stoppers between the front and the rear wheels prevent the lift being able to be pushed into the water
- Owner’s manual & maintenance manual
- 2 point safety belt
- Battery charger with cable winder
- 4 or 5 point safety belt
- Head rest
- Removeable leg holder