EPS Easy Build In-pool Corner Steps | Suitable for liner pools
Made from a 25kg/m³ density EPS block which is covered in shaped non-corrosive Magnelis steel sheeting, the units are lightweight and easy to handle. No concreting or rendering is needed, and with adhesives included and no specialist tools required the build time is approximately one hour.
- No concreting or rendering required
- No specialist tools needed
- Quick and easy to assemble – 1hour approximate build time
- Includes the required contact adhesive and liner protection tape
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Delivered on a single pallet
- Suitable for factory made and site applied vinyl linings
- 4 different size options available
- Available to suit pools between 1020 and 1500mm wall depth
- All sizes of step are suitable for 90° and 6” radius corner pools
Please note: Presence of water behind the pool liner can cause the EPS step to lift or move following installation – adequate under pool drainage, designed to suit the ground conditions, should be put in place in order to keep the pool shell dry. If used in conjunction with a bag style liner, there should be a minimum of 150mm of water above the top tread.
Please call us on 0208 941 6618 or email us for more information, technical advice, or a delivery quote