Great value for money. You can rest assured that you are getting a top quality pool. Not only are they made of high grade, treated redwood timber, they are made by experts in the UK
10-Year Pro-rata warranty on the structure.
Please note delivery is not included; please see downloads for delivery area price bands (excluding VAT).
There is currently a 3 week lead time, but please call to check as it can change.
The Nazca Wooden pools make maximum use of your outdoor space.
- Built to last with sustainable materials Precision cut from carefully selected timber, before being pressure-treated to protect against decay, fungal and insect attack.
- Multi-purpose pool can be converted to an exercise pool, by adding a counter-current system or used as a conventional pool for the family.
- Easy installation; can be installed above-ground or in-ground. Installation typically takes a couple of days once the base is laid. Can all be converted to an exercise pool, by adding a counter-current system or used as a conventional pool for the family.
All NAZCA pools come with Structure Kits, which contain the following:
- A robust timber structure – Using 44mm pressure-treated redwood timber, which is all selected from renewable sources. Included are all necessary timber supports and fixings, along with an external wooden ladder and internal Stainless Steel ladder.
- Metal braces – All pools that require metal braces are included in the structure kit. These are cleverly boxed in to keep the wonderful timber aesthetics. (Unless ordered without braces)
- Foam and Felt underlay – Giving our tailored liners a beautiful soft touch as well as added protection, complete with spray adhesive and underlay tape.
- White Goods Kit – Endurance skimmers embody the latest in technological innovation to guarantee reliability and quality.
- Pipe and fittings.
- 30 thou plain blue liner (other colour or pattern options available)
- Filtration Kit includes the reliable iFlo 500 0.75hp pump and filter package as well as essential plumbing kit to complete your installation. Upgrade by choosing our own British-made Argonaut Pump and Filtration package for an even better performance. Glass filter media included.
- Maintenance Kit including backwash hose, chemical starter kit, vac head, vac hose, telescopic pole, leaf net and brush.
- Solar cover.
You will need to either have a flat/level pre-existing hard standing, or create a solid base for your pool to stand on. Our recommendation would be a 150mm thick concrete base with reinforcing mesh. However, if you are confident that the area where the hard standing for the pool is strong enough you can start building the structure. If you are unsure, consult a ground engineer as you may need to modify an existing base. It is very important that the result on the concrete is smooth and level as water will always find a level and show, if the pool structure is not level.
Due to this pool having a strap system the user may want to put a thin screed inside the pool to hide the strap. This must be level and smooth as any imperfection in the floor will show through the floor of the liner.