Vent-Axia HR500 Heat Recovery Unit (formerly the Indux 1) is an ideal solution for controlling moisture, mould, and odours in the pool environment whilst recovering up to 70% of the heat from the stale pool air.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
HR500 heat recovery ventilation units for through the wall installation, which exhaust stale air whilst introducing warmed fresh air from the
outside. Ideal for pool rooms and health and leisure industries. The Vent-Axia HR500 unit is the perfect solution for commercial areas that require a high performance balanced intake/extract ventilation scheme. As a heat recovery ventilation unit it moves a useful 153l/s of air. The compact heat recovery cube interleaves outgoing warm air with incoming fresh air and allows the heat from one to warm the other without the two air streams mixing. Energy is saved on room heating with no power being used by the cube itself.
The HR500 and HR500X consist of a tough telescopic wall sleeve into which the main body of the unit is housed. Walls of up to 670mm thick can be easily accommodated. Behind the neat deflecting fascia grilles are the filters, the heat exchange cube and fan units. All wall sleeve components, the heat exchange cube and the fascia grilles are made of
tough polymeric materials.
Two models are available:
- HR500 – Standard model. Weighs 16kg
- HR500X – Has all the features of the HR500 with the addition of integral shutters. Weighs 19kg
HR500 Controller (Surface Mounted)
- Has knock-outs for recessed wiring or surface wiring
- One controller will operate a maximum of two HR500 or HR500X units
- Features on / off / sensor modes
- Choice of heat exchange or high/low speed extract fan mode
- Infinitely variable speed control from low to high
- Adjustable minimum speed
- With integral thermal cut-out and circuit fuse protection
- An optional flush fitting metal wall box is available for use with the surface mounting model for conduit connection. Requires 5-core cable. Requires a hole for the wall box measuring 80mm (height) x 150mm (width) x 50mm (depth)
Flush Fitting Box
- For flush fitting a metal wall box accessory is available for use with the surface mounting model for conduit connection. Hole for wall box: 80 x 150 x 50mm (H x W x D).
Please call us on 0208 941 6618 or email us for more information or technical advice