The Inverter+ Heat Pump allows for a swimming pool environment up to 10 times quieter on average than with other heat pumps, whilst maintaining your desired pool temperature.
Units are ideal for small domestic pools during the ‘summer season’ from April to September, when the outside air temperature is generally higher. Pumps should ideally be installed outdoors and, as with any heat pump, you should always allow for adequate air flow to the unit.
The Full-Inverter® heat pump cuts running costs in half and operates more quietly throughout the swimming season based on average power. At the start of the season, the heat pump operates at 100% power to heat the pool as quickly as possible during the first few days. After that, the full-inverter heat pump runs at an average of 50% of the power to maintain the desired pool temperature.
- Remote management of the heat pump is possible thanks to the built in Wifi module and smart user app.
- Compressors work at a lower speed after the pool has warmed up to keep the temperature of the pool stable.
- Soft Start function.
|Model||Inv+11||Inv+13||Inv+18||Inv+21||Inv+28||Inv+28 (3Ph)||Inv+36 (3ph)
|Advised pool volume / m3||25 - 45||30 - 55||40 - 75||50 - 95||65 - 120||65 - 120||90 - 160
Please call us on 0208 941 6618 or email us for more information or technical advice
The Inverter+ heat pumps come with the following warranty:-
- 3 Years warranty (mainland UK)
- 10 Years on heat exchanger and compressor
- Warranty is subject to the unit being installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions. Please note that this does not include frost damage, refrigerant leaks and poor winterisation.